Wednesday 8 June 2016

A good reason to eat cake!

As if I ever needed one LOL! 

We have a new challenge starting over at The Paper Shelter today and our theme is...

easy enough, just make sure your creation contains a sentiment.

There are great prizes up for grabs! If you are our randomly selected winner and play with a TPS image then you have a chance of winning a $30 gift certificate, any other image and you will win three digis of your choice.

I have seen this saying knocking around and it always makes me giggle, so I decided to colour up the scrummy Curious Cake digi stamp from TPS to go with it.


A Curious Cake - The Paper Shelter
Digital Papers - Sister Sister - Crazy4Monograms
Tonic Geared Punch trellis Border
Polka dot ribbon - Meiflower

Pop over to the Paper Shelter challenge blog and check out the gorgeous inspiration from the rest of my teamies,


Thanks for dropping in,
hugs,
Colette xx

6 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Good Morning Colette, I have to tell you your card make me snigger that is just a brilliant sentiment, and I love your colouring the whole card is just stunning, well done. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Lau W said...

Oh yummy !!! Beautiful card, love the colors !
xxx

Deloris said...

That cakes looks fabulous and I love the fun saying!

Christine L said...

Ha! It made me giggle too - think I'm well and truly safe from kidnapping then!! hehe!

A gorgeous cake - love your wonderful colouring - and a fabulous card!

Big hugs
Christine x

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

I just love this Colette, amazing coloring, love the fun and happy colors and great layout! Hugs:) Audrey

Unknown said...

Awesome card Colette! The bright colors are fabulous.
Hugs, Bonnie - DT sister