Wednesday 15 January 2014

Welcome Baby

I seem to be going through a phase of using Kraft card for my card bases at the moment, I hadn't even realised I was doing it until my daughter was looking at today's card and said to me - you seem very fond of that brown stuff (non-crafter LOL!), you're using it a lot lately.

So here's the card she was looking at, it's a baby boy card using Jolly the Jiraffe from Teddy Bo and some of that brown stuff hehe!


Image - JOLLY_001 - Coloured in Photoshop
Papers - Baby Mine Boy digital scrap kit - Just so Scrappy outlet store
X-cut Border Punch - Scallops
X-cut palm punch - circle large
Ribbon, dummy, polka dot buttons and pearls - Meiflower

Thanks for stopping by,
hugs,
Colette xx

4 comments:

Maritha said...

Ã…hhhhh Colette.....that is just one gorgeous card!!!!!

Hugs

Kim said...

gorgeous card Colette, love that cute giraffe!
Kim x

Sharon said...

Such an adorable cow Colette - love him. Fabulous design also.
Hugs Sharon. x

DONNA said...

oooh sooo cute , I like this one,