Saturday 10 August 2013

All at Sea!

That title explains exactly how I feel at the moment  LOL! as well as having a reference to today's cards.
I still don't know if I'm coming or going, although I am beginning to see light at the end of the tunnel, and if that is not already enough cliche's for you then I'll give you one more - I think the end is in sight haha!

Just finished twenty one card samples for Crafty Devils (14 of which are Christmas cards) using some of the new Papermania goodies and Hobby house toppers, so lots more blogging to be done, and we are still only about halfway through the wedding invitations!

Today I have a couple of nautical themed cards for you (see the title does make sense) both suitable for young boys, and both made with kits from Paper Creator.

The first one is Noah's Flipper Pyramage kit which is part of a Mega bundle containing 10 Flipper kits for £7 the only other thing on the card is some gingham ribbon from Meiflower.


The second uses the Sail Away 6 x 6 card kit to which I've added a little wooden boat embellishment I found in my stash, and some ribbon and pearls from Meiflower.


Thanks for stopping by,
have a lovely weekend,
hugs,
Colette xx

No comments: