Friday 17 May 2013

Burgundy Wedding Invitation

I have recently put together a few wedding card samples for Mei and keep forgetting to blog them, my daughter says my forgetfulness is due to the fact that I am sooooo old, but I keep telling her that one day she will be as old as me and I wonder how she'll feel then, her answer is - that by then I will be even older and even more doo-lally so she won't seem that bad!!! she's probably right too LOL!

Anyway, before I get any older and a few more brain cells die off, here is the first of the samples, a burgundy wedding invitation.

Digital Papers - Manhatten - Sassy Designs
Tonic Geared Punch - Victorian Border
Wording - computer generated
Ribbon, diamante and pearl heart, mixed size stick on pearls - Meiflower

Thanks for stopping by,
hugs,
Colette xx 

3 comments:

Karen said...

Gorgeous - love the colour and design! Beautiful & elegant. x

Kim said...

very classy & elegant! love the burgundy colour
Kim x

Lau W said...

Superb ! So elegant card !
Have a nice week-end !
xx