Thursday 25 April 2013

Gorjuss Kraft Notes

Hi, today I have a couple more of my Crafty Devils samples to show you. I thought I would mix it up a bit today and show you a Gorjuss card and a Kraft Notes card.
Everything used is available from Crafty Devils papercraft.


As the decoupage almost filled my 6x6 card blank, I decided not to use papers, just add a couple of strips of the patterned tape around the edges of the decoupage instead.



I die cut the lattice from the card blank and then decorated around it with strips of paper, using a contrasting paper inside, I then made up the decoupaged bear and added a butterfly and some flowers to the lattice, finishing off with a bow and sentiment.
Spellbinders die - Fancy Lattice Expandable

Thanks for stopping by,
hugs,
Colette xx


2 comments:

Maritha said...

Stunning cards hun!! I will try and colour my gorjuss up now....they are just so cute...hope i don´t mess it up!!! LOL


Hugs

Lau W said...

Oh great job, the both creations are so lovely !
xxx