Saturday 9 March 2013

Not So Small!

I'm back again, with another Paper Creator card, once again using a gorgeous Sassy Cheryl image which is called - Not So Small.

Image - Not So Small - Sassy Cheryl at Paper Creator
Papers, butterfly and flower - If the Crown Fits digital kit - Just So Scrappy
Circle - Lifestyle Nesting Lace Circles
Leaves - Cheery Lynn - Flourish Leaf  strip
Ribbon and assorted stick on gems - Meiflower

**Edited ** I often make my own templates in Photoshop and as a few people have contacted me about the card shape I thought I would share the template, it's cut from a piece of A4 card.
The template is only low res but should be OK, just right click on image then "save as"




Thanks for dropping by,
enjoy the weekend
hugs,
Colette xx


6 comments:

Karen said...

Ah, so cute!!! Card design is lovely and the image is very sweet - gorgeous!

Robin said...

So adorable! Love the card design. Hugs, Robin

Unknown said...

This is precious.
Is there a template for this style of card.
I love it
Hugs tammy

Unknown said...

Thank you for the template I will try one tomorow

Anne said...

Thanks for the template Colette will have to give this one a try Anne

Barbara said...

Thank you for this template Collette,I love all the different shapes you do Babs x