Tuesday 11 December 2012

Teddy Bo Tuesday

As there are going to be no new Teddy Bo releases until the New Year the DT are showcasing some of their favourite cards from the past, I was planning on colouring and using some of the images that I haven't had a chance to play with yet, but unfortunately I've had one of those weeks and haven't been able to do any colouring or even much in the way of card making, so I am going to showcase one of my favourite cards from last Christmas.

Image TEDDYBOBEA_091 coloured in Photoshop
Kraft and white cardstock
CartUs - snowflakes embossing folder
Cuttlebug - Swiss dots embossing folder
Ribbon - MeiFlower
Lace - Stash

We are starting a new Anything Goes challenge over at Teddy Bo which will be our final challenge of the year and will run until 8th January, so plenty of time to get some entries in if you manage to get some crafting done over the holiday period.

Don't forget the Teddy Bo sale is running until 24th December.

Thanks for popping by,
hugs,
Colette xx

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Fantastic card the image is so adorable and I love the layout. Caroline xxx