Friday 4 May 2012

I Love You so Much....

I bought the sentiment on this card on Wednesday evening and then just had to use it.


Image -TBB_120 - coloured in Photoshop
Papers - Clipart Fairy - Yummy 3 and more Yummy 3
Flower die - CREAlies CL CF 22
Foliage - Various Marianne dies ( new releases arrived this morning!)
Sentiment - Graphicat
Ribbon, pearls, button - Meiflower

I added my own wording inside the card to carry on the sentiment from the front.


and finally, I thought I would show you a close up of my flower, made with my latest CREAlies die and foliage made using the just released Marianne dies.


I will be entering this card into the following challenges

Digi Doodle Shop's Best - Anything goes
Crafting for all Seasons - #26 handmade flowers 
Paper Pretties  - PPC204 flowers
Paper Take Weekly - Anything Goes 
Fashionista Challenge -  Wedding, Wedding Anniversary, Wedding Shower.
Truly Madly Crafty Challenges -  Handmade Flowers
Make it Monday - always Anything Goes

That all for today folks, I'll be back tomorrow with some Clipart Fairy cards.

hugs,
Colette xx

9 comments:

Catherine said...

Gorgeous card and I love the sentiment...

Karen said...

Sentiment works perfectly with this image. Flower is lovely, very pretty.

Shirley-Anne said...

Beautiful papers ,love your card design and that cute pair of bears.
Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday .

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

Oh so cute!
A super sweet and adorable card.
Great for the Fashionista Challenge.
Chris x

Anonymous said...

Great card Colette; love the image (so cute!) and fab colours.
x
Thanks for playing along with us at PTW this week too.
Good luck!
x

Karen said...

Gorgeous Colette, thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges.

xx

mandy said...

Lovely card Colette, love the colors you've used and the fab image and I love the flower so cute!

Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges

Hugs Mandy DDS DT xxx

Ann Marie Governale said...

What a great card. Love the die cuts and the sentiment. Thanks for playing with us at Fashionista! xxx Ann Marie

Doreen said...

Love your card !! Great colors and a fabulous image.Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments.xxx