Thursday 23 February 2012

D'arcy's Diaries New Releases

How are we all this Thursday morning? looking forward to the weekend which will soon be here? I'm not sure that I am, my daughter is off to a hen weekend and I have the "pleasure" LOL! of looking after my grandsons. Will is staying on Friday night, which is his regular night to stay, then Charlie will be arriving at about 11am on Saturday and I will have both the boys here until late afternoon when Neill, their dad, will be coming to take Will for a sleep-over at his friends, meanwhile Charlie will be staying here until Sunday. Not much rest and relaxation (or card making) will be happening here I think.

It's new release day over at D'Arcy's Diaries today, so let's take a look at the new images available.


and here's my card

 image - DD_019_02 - A gentle touch coloured in Photoshop
Digi papers - Kraft Capers and All Things Bright - both from Jessica Sprague
Teal and Taupe ribbons, Metal butterfly and self adhesive gems- MeiFlower

I thought this image would also be ideal for a Mother's day card for expectant mums, what do you think?

I thought the metallic butterfly perfectly matched the colour of the taupe ribbon and I added a few black, blue and Aurora borealis gems to embellish it. The gems on the ribbons are an exact match for the taupe ribbon.

Pop over to the D'Arcy's Diaries blog and check out the work of my fabulous teamies.

Colette xx

2 comments:

Karen said...

What a lovely card - the image is perfect, and beautifully coloured in. I love the papers and the Teal and Taupe ribbon arrangement is fab.
Love, Karen x

Anonymous said...

This new release cards look so cute and fabulous.Blue color combination are look so pretty.Butterflies are look so fabulous.

Debt Collection