Friday 15 July 2011

Cool Cowbears

It's fairytale Friday over on the Teddy Bo challenge Blog today so lots more fabby DT inspirations to check out.

I made this card for the wedding anniversary of one of my relatives who is a mad keen line-dancer.


 I used Howdy Bo and Howdy Bea digi stamps from Teddy Bo and Co, coloured and paper pieced in Photoshop, using papers for both the paper piecing and card, from Raspberry Road's Cowboy Cool and Cowgirl Cool papers. I made a little lasso with string which loops around the card, As the papers already have quite a vintage/distressed look I  rubbed a brown ink pad over all the edges to add to it. I decorated the inside with papers and embellishments from the same kits.



Don't forget to mosey on over to the Teddy Bo challenge blog and check out the Design Posse's fabulous creations.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

ABC Challenge -  Y is for Yesterday
Craft Us Crazy - distressed/vintage
Paper Pretties - PPC162 animals
Scrapalicious - #11 bear
Simon Says Stamp - anything goes

6 comments:

Seafield Jo said...

This is a fantastic card, they're going to love it. Jo x

angelwhispers said...

Colette I just love your cowboy & girl teddies they are wonderful and just love the matching papers!!! Bet they love this card its so perfect!! Chanelle xxx

Unknown said...

Such a sweet & adorable card! Oooh, i love your teddy bears and the papers are lovely! Thanks for joining us at The ABC Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs & Sunshine!/Sari

Sandy said...

A beautiful card - love the inside as well, both teddies are delightful,
Sandy

Scrapaliciously Wonderful! said...

Love your card and I would like to Thank you for joining us at Scrapalicious USA's Bear Challenge, good luck and I hope to see you at many more!
Cindy

Karen said...

Very Yeehaw!!! I can hear that Banjo and Fiddle right now - or is it the men in white coats!? Fab card!