Thursday 24 March 2011

Wendy's March Workshop

In my post last friday I mentioned that I was off to Wendy's (clipart Fairy) Workshop on the saturday, well finally got around to taking photos (am supposed to be making wedding invitations, but I find it so repetitive and boring, I'm taking a break, I'm one of those people who doesn't usually make the same card twice LOL!)
Anyway here are some pics of the six fab cards we made at the workshop.


Bunny Fence card


Button It Pink Flower




ready to print here, interactive here

Shaper hollow frame On your special day card
Sorry about the glare on the acetate!


Ready to print here, interactive here

Sheer Butterfly card
Butterfly printed onto pergamano paper.


Ready to print here, interactive here.


Square Frame Boy Trendz
Ready to print here, interactive here.

Wedding Car
Top shaped car printed onto pergamano paper


Ready to print here, interactive here.

Wendy has some great tuts for most of these cards on her blog here.

It was a great day, hard work but lots of laughs, a big hi to Donna, Sue, Denise and everyone else, see you all in May!

Hopefully there will be another post later with a couple of cards I've made using the Sheer flowers Butterfly interactive set.

2 comments:

The Fairy said...

and she was soooo well behaved too :)

As always Colette, an absolute pleasure to have you there

Hugs
Wendy x

Karen said...

Wow! I love all of these cards, they are so pretty. Everything about them is beautiful.